Q: Throttle position sensor help

Put in new throttle body sensor and it work perfectly first day then next day it started having problems starting hard start and when u drive and press gas pedal the rpm will accelerate but the the speed and got a diagnosis and they said bad tps so went n exchanged and same symptoms? How much is the service to do the reset of idle and learning procedure I've already replaced it brand new? Thank you for your time

If the same trouble code is still coming up after replacing the sensor, this suggests that either the computer needs to be reset or the throttle position sensor is not installed properly. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair.

3. Throttle position sensor help