Q: Throttle custs out for a split second then resumes.like nothin happend

When im cruiseing at a stedy speed every once in a while the throttle cuts out for a second and then it goes back to normal its almost like. I took my foot off the trottle for a split second and then put it back on the pedal

A: You should have the vehicle computer scanne...

You should have the vehicle computer scanned to see if there are any codes stored that may cause this problem. If there is no codes then have the computer data monitored and recorded when the problem happens to see if the throttle position sensor or another sensor caused the issue. If you would like to have this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the intermittent cutting off of the vehicle.