Q: Throttle body spacers

Are throttle body spacers worth installing, I haven't noticed much change since I installed mine

3. Throttle body spacers

Q: Car has burned plastic smell.

If you see smoke get out and dial 911 a car fire can start very quickly and without warning in some cases. If there is no visible smoke and its just a nuisance smell, I would suspect something in the...

Q: Q: Truck stuck in park

There is a wide variety of reasons as to why a vehicle may not shift out of park. A common reason, however, is a failed brake switch located at the pedal. I would first test the brake switch to make...

Q: Do I have to reset the ECU after re-plugging the sensor cables?

Hello, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. In most cases you should not have to reset the computer if you disconnect the harness. Some vehicles require a throttle position relearn, but usually only if the battery is...