Q: Throttle body spacers

Are throttle body spacers worth installing, I haven't noticed much change since I installed mine

3. Throttle body spacers

Q: Mpg going down

Hello. If the gas mileage has gotten worse since you replaced the air filter you will want to look into that first. It may be installed upside down or improperly. If the air filter is not the issue, then you...

Q: Possible to do alignment with rack leak?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The power steering leak should not have anything to do with the vehicle's ability to be aligned properly. However, with that being said, I would not recommend driving the truck much longer with the...

Q: What steps are involved in a throttle body cleaning and how much would it cost

I would recommend a throttle body cleaning service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. ...