Q: Throttle body spacers

Are throttle body spacers worth installing, I haven't noticed much change since I installed mine

3. Throttle body spacers

Q: Q: My car wont start

It sounds like you may have a starter failure. Sometimes a loose battery connection can cause a similar symptom. If the battery terminals are tight, I would suspect the starter. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, should...

Q: Q: Transmission shifting issue

Hello. If the transmission is on the vehicle it has to be diagnosed. Although there are a lot of parts in a transmission, conceptually it is actually pretty simply. There are electronic control circuits, electrically actuated solenoids, and hydraulically actuated...

Q: 1997 GM TBI 5.7 : Idle too high

Hi there. Check for any vacuum leaks that the engine may have. Look for any vacuum hoses or ports that are not connected. Vacuum leaks on the engine will contribute to the engine having a higher idle. If the vacuum...