Q: Throttle Body Injector (TBI) running rough missing

My RV has 71500 miles on it. My Throttle Body Injection was running rough. So I took it for a test drive. I drove about 60 miles and it ran pretty well for the first 40 to 50 miles. I stopped for pie and coffee. Then I drove home and the engine missed all the way there. It cruised just fine, but when I accelerated it missed. Then after I got home I let it sit for an hour. Then I drove it, and it ran nicely. I let it run until it got hot and it was still working well. I installed a new fuel filter and checked the vacuum lines. Do you have any suggestions or ideas?

This sounds like a "heat soak" failure of the ignition module - works fine until heat soaks into the unit. Have a professional mechanic available to test the unit when it’s hot for this kind of failure. A YourMechanic professional can diagnose this issue, and replace the failing throttle body.