Q: throttle body control

I changed the throttle body unit on my car but it still has loss of power, sputtering and throttle control light stays on, could it be the sensor or does it have to be recalibrated?

Hi there. Typically the throttle body itself does not need to be calibrated after replacement. It is vital however to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection so they can clear all stored error codes. It is possible that the electronic throttle pedal will require a calibration. The steps for completing this will be located in the cars owner or service manual.

3. throttle body control