Q: Thought the caliper hose was collapsing; replaced hose. Within a week, the vehicle was good then wheels did not move freely. Was just the front right, now all wheels.

first time this happen had got stranded vehicle shutdown would not start,would not go into to nuetral to push in a lot.whole engine very hot,front right tire or caliper extremly hot.hour an 10 min. after everthing coooled down vehicle started. on going problem just not like the first time. know back drums getting hot an dragging. to stop,only had to take foot of excelarater. barely got vehicle home. all four wheels hot. is this my bearings?

Hi there. Check all of the wheels with the vehicle jacked up and placed on jack stands. Turn the wheels by hand and see if there is any binding or sound from the brakes rubbing. If the brakes are rubbing, then either the combination valve or the brake controller on the brake system are sticking and not releasing. If there is no brake sound and the wheels spins harsh but not seized, then the wheel bearing may be out of grease and seizing up. If you need further assistance with your wheels not turning properly, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Thought the caliper hose was collapsing; replaced hose. Within a week, the vehicle was good then wheels did not move freely. Was just the front right, now all wheels.