Q: Thought the caliper hose was collapsing; replaced hose. Within a week, the vehicle was good then wheels did not move freely. Was just the front right, now all wheels.

first time this happen had got stranded vehicle shutdown would not start,would not go into to nuetral to push in a lot.whole engine very hot,front right tire or caliper extremly hot.hour an 10 min. after everthing coooled down vehicle started. on going problem just not like the first time. know back drums getting hot an dragging. to stop,only had to take foot of excelarater. barely got vehicle home. all four wheels hot. is this my bearings?

3. Thought the caliper hose was collapsing; replaced hose. Within a week, the vehicle was good then wheels did not move freely. Was just the front right, now all wheels.