Q: This would be my first car, I was wondering if Altima were a good choice; reliable etc

I really like Nissans especially Altima and I was basically wondering if they are worth the investment

Hi there:

There are many positives about any Nissan, specifically the Altima that make it a fantastic first car. First, they typically get very good fuel economy, (above 30 mpg in general), are very easy to maintain (in regards to cost of parts and routine service) and can be very dependable with the right routine service and maintenance. However, if the vehicle has not been serviced correctly, it could cause serious problems down the road as the vehicle ages. The best way to purchase any used vehicle; especially a first one, is to contact one of our mobile mechanics to complete a pre-purchase car inspection.

• This would be my first car, I was wondering if Altima were a good choice; reliable etc