Q: This vehicle is a V-6. I drove it this morning. No noise at first, when the engine warmed up the noise was back. Its coming from u

After driving, my daughters, vehicle for about 30 minutes the noise was faint, but still there. Any other help or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hello again, thanks for writing back. Unfortunately, it looks like part of the detail you added in with the title was cut off. Since I’m still not sure as to the location of the noise I’m still unable to diagnose this any further through this forum, even though you’ve clarified that you have a 6 cylinder engine this time around.

To get a better idea of the issue I need to know if the noise is coming specifically from the engine or from the drivetrain. As I’ve mentioned before, to avoid any unnecessary repairs I would suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, check the noise firsthand and to pinpoint this issue.

3. This vehicle is a V-6. I drove it this morning. No noise at first, when the engine warmed up the noise was back. Its coming from u