Q: Worse fuel mileage than prior Cherokees - why? 2010 Jeep Cherokee

All three were used to tow caravans.latest 2010 jeep towing lighter van this time,but as stated lucky to get 350 KLM a tank not towing.

iHi there - there are a number of potential issues that might cause the lower fuel efficiency you are experiencing: different gearing, engine tune-up issues (oxygen sensor, coolant temp sensor, clogged air or fuel filters, excess fuel pressure, clogged or leaking fuel injectors) can cause poor performance. I would recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Worse fuel mileage than prior Cherokees - why? 2010 Jeep Cherokee