Q: Worse fuel mileage than prior Cherokees - why? 2010 Jeep Cherokee

All three were used to tow caravans.latest 2010 jeep towing lighter van this time,but as stated lucky to get 350 KLM a tank not towing.

iHi there - there are a number of potential issues that might cause the lower fuel efficiency you are experiencing: different gearing, engine tune-up issues (oxygen sensor, coolant temp sensor, clogged air or fuel filters, excess fuel pressure, clogged or leaking fuel injectors) can cause poor performance. I would recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.