Q: Thinking of buying a car owner said it needs a freeze plug how much would that be on a 2000 Toyota Camry

Thinking of buying a car owner says it needs a freeze plug how much does it cost to replace it

Hi there - unfortunately, replacing freeze plugs is not a service YourMechanic.com offers at this time. I do recommend a Pre-Purchase Inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to the vehicle location, perform a though review of your potential purchase vehicle, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Thinking of buying a car owner said it needs a freeze plug how much would that be on a 2000 Toyota Camry