Q: Q: Thermostat leak

I have coolant leaking from the thermostat housing in my car.

3. Q: Thermostat leak

Q: Bad thermostat causing radiator leak.

Just to be informative the radiator and the overflow tank are two separate parts that both store coolant and if one is leaking the other is not leaking. Also a bad thermostat will not cause a radiator or an overflow...

Q: Q: Multiple cylinder misfire

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark related...

Q: Car stalls when stopped, jerks in motion

Have the computer checked for codes to see if the EGR system is malfunctioning. The ECM is not a common failure, and the failure may be caused by the EGR system or the engine having a misfire in one or...