Q: Thermostat housing not closed

The left bolt opening for the thermostat housing is not closed properly and is causing coolant to leak.

3. Thermostat housing not closed

Q: My car overheated with smoke coming out, I found antifreeze all over the engine and the temperature gauge was high

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...

Q: Q: Acceleration hesitation

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially...

Q: every few days i have to jump start my car

Hello. Yes a bad starter could cause a car to need a jump start every few days. Additional power provided by an extra battery could be enough to get a weakening started going again. Your vehicle may have a battery...