Q: Q: Thermostat

Is the thermostat for my car come as one piece attached to the housing unit?

3. Q: Thermostat

Q: At >60mph speed when I lift foot from accelerator, there is vibration in steering. clunk noise on bumps.

As always, the first order of business is to confirm the diagnosis. If the Mechanic showed you "looseness" in those parts, that's fine but "a" concern is whether or not they are giving you "assurance" that once those parts are...

Q: WHEN YOU REPLACE MANIFOLD GASKETS DO YOU REPLACE UPPER AND LOWER?

It depends on what you are doing. If you only need to replace the upper then replace just the upper. If you need to do the lower then you will need to drain the coolant. On these engines, they leak...

Q: Car overheating. Around town it's fine. At highway speeds, heater stops blowing cold, and car overheats

When the heater starts to blow cold, it could be that the coolant level is low, or it could be that the coolant is boiling and the heater core is full of steam. If there is a leak in the...