Q: Q: Thermostat

Is the thermostat for my car come as one piece attached to the housing unit?

3. Q: Thermostat

Q: Steering wheel difficult to turn

When the steering wheel is difficult to turn the vehicle is unsafe to drive until repairs have been performed. These symptoms usually mean the power steering system has failed. The most common cause of the power steering system failing is...

Q: Loud knocking from motor that randomly started while driving down the road at 45 mph.

If the oil is not being consumed, it will turn black due to heat and carbon buildup. If the oil passages were dirty with carbon and other buildup, then the new oil acts as a detergent and will pick up...

Q: Car starts, idles low, and dies

Your fuel pump may be failing and the engine intake may have incurred some vacuum leaks. The system would need a thorough diagnostic check. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and test your vehicle's...