Q: Q: Thermostat and Housing

I can get a thermostat without purchasing the housing for 2013 Honda accord 3.5L. You told me it only comes together!

3. Q: Thermostat and Housing

Q: Q: Water got into my motor

The first thing to do is to remove all the spark plugs, air filter, and check the engine oil to see if it has not been overfilled. Then turn over the motor to see if it will turn. If you...

Q: My car keeps jerking & making a noise.

Hi there. Typically when your car will stumble or jerks while you are driving or accelerating, it is caused by a fuel system restriction or ignition system components that are worn out and having a hard time igniting the fuel...

Q: Car won't start until lights go off after key is in on position.

Hi there. The Check Engine Light can be one of the most confusing warnings in your dashboard cluster because it offers no explanation as to why you suddenly need to check your engine. It sounds ominous and can be as...