Q: Q: Thermostat and Housing

I can get a thermostat without purchasing the housing for 2013 Honda accord 3.5L. You told me it only comes together!

3. Q: Thermostat and Housing

Q: After releasing gas pedal, car continues to accelerate

Hey there. From your description, it sounds like the throttle body became stuck. Since this vehicle does not have a throttle cable, it is possible that a sensor malfunctioned and caused the throttle to stay on. These vehicles have been...

Q: Driving below 30 mph, front wheels seem to wobble. New tires and rotated balanced.

You should have the front wheel bearings in the hubs checked for any looseness. This can cause wheel wobble. Also if the front axles are binding can cause the wobble.

Q: After a bout of wet weather, the climate control buttons in my car will not work.

Hey there. Blinking lights indicates there is a code stored. This is good news because it will help diagnose the problem. If all the lights blink, then the climate control unit will need to be put into self diagnostic mode....