Q: Q: Thermostat and Housing

I can get a thermostat without purchasing the housing for 2013 Honda accord 3.5L. You told me it only comes together!

3. Q: Thermostat and Housing

Q: Ford Fiesta in Limp Mode after car battery died and was "jumped."

Hi there: There are a few general steps for resetting the ECM to disengage the limp mode activation, as long as you're 100% sure there are no transmission issues. Bring your car to a complete stop. Shift your...

Q: Q: Transmission stuck in park

In order to shift out of park, the transmission module needs to see the engine idling and the brake pedal depressed. If one of these criteria is not met, then it will not let you shift out of park. There...

Q: Battery not charging and car unable to start

The problem you are having sounds like a starter assembly failing, but this usually causes a click from the relay or the starter assembly which is fastened to the engine. I recommend having a local expert, like one from YourMechanic,...