Q: There very little heat and changed tramarst but didnt sill the hoses that go on the antterfreesse holder and blowing up and other

Heat blow very little heat changed the tramastet. But didnt seal And no heat hose to thing that hold anterfrezze hose blowng up and ther hose need changed no heat at all not over heating but some glup stuff on top of anterfezze

There may be a circulation issue if the thermostat is new. It’s possible that the water pump impeller may have detached internally from the pulley. The water pump may appear to be spinning on the outside while it may not be internally. This can cause overheating. Also related to circulation, the radiator may be clogged, restricting coolant flow which will also cause overheating. However, your mention of "stuff" on top of the coolant is concerning. Check the engine oil, both for level and condition. Remove the oil fill cap. Does it seem milky, or like pudding ? It’s highly possible the engine may have a blown head gasket or intake manifold gasket, possibly the intake manifold itself. I would not drive the vehicle until a certified technician looks into the overheating. The engine could be damaged beyond repair with continued driving.

3. There very little heat and changed tramarst but didnt sill the hoses that go on the antterfreesse holder and blowing up and other