Q: There's This hose looking thing behind the rotor busted what might it be

Behind my rotor there's this plastic looking hose type type thing that's busted on both sides of my front tires and I think that's why my brakes and power steering don't work very good at all I have no idea what it might be called

Hi there. It is more than likely that the hose thing is a brake line connection from the caliper to the master cylinder. Regardless of what the actual part is called, if your brakes and power steering are not working, it’s probably more than just that one line. It is probably a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a brakes are not working inspection. This will allow them to verify why you’re having these issues and recommend repairs that should fix these issues.

3. There's This hose looking thing behind the rotor busted what might it be