Q: There's no spark when the car is in drive

I needs y'alls help I have a misfire on cylinder 7, the problem is that when the car is in drive there's no spark but in P/R/N/ it works fine ... Only in drive there's no spark and while driving sometimes the check engine light flashes and the traction control /stabilatrack/ and another light turn on for a bit then turn off.......I swap the spark plug and wire with cylinder 1 and the problem is still in cylinder 7 ....I just can't find out why only on drive it stops sparking ..... Please help

Hello. This sounds like a computer issue. It sounds like there is either a short in the computer that is causing this or you are losing ground or connection at that cylinder. From my experience with Camaro’s the computer is usually at fault. It would need to be tested with an o-scope to tell which is the culprit. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your electrical issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. There's no spark when the car is in drive