Q: there is white smoke coming from under my hood into the cabin of my 2003 volvo xc90. this coincidentally happened just after an o

*this coincidentally happened just after an oil change..

as i understand, this could signify a leak somewhere. but where? is it a plugged pcv system, bad seal? seem to be paying out a lot of money for repairs for this car.... ugh..

My car has an automatic AND manual transmission.

Hi there. The problem with Volvo’s is that when one issue pops up; several others can shortly follow. if you recently had an oil change, it is possible that residual oil spilled on the exhaust manifold or other engine component. However, it could also be a loose oil line, valve cover gasket or other component is leaking fluid causing the smoke. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location first and complete an engine is smoking inspection.

• there is white smoke coming from under my hood into the cabin of my 2003 volvo xc90. this coincidentally happened just after an o