Q: There is no power to the fuses for the windows

I tried feeding power to it with a jumper and I tried testing each motor and the all work and everything is good but they don't work. There is no power in the 4 fuses for the windows and there are no powers in any of the harnesses when the jumper is disconnected

Hello there, thank you for writing in. A few common faults will cause your 1992 Honda Accord to have no power to the window regulator fuses if you have done all the proper testing to ensure that the components are able to work. When there is no power supplied to the fuses the most common causes are a faulty ground, open circuit, or a wiring fault. A qualified technician will be able to inspect the wiring and determine what is causing your electrical issues and make any repairs required to resolve them.