Q: There is a smell when the heat is on

Sweey smell sometimes when heater on. It's not all the time and when looked under the hood the coolant overflow was normal

3. There is a smell when the heat is on

Q: If I accelerate my heat blows hot....idle speed blows cool and overheats if at an idle

The heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater...

Q: Engine light with gas smell.

A fuel smell should be investigated immediately. As a fuel leak develops, it may leak on hot components which could start a fire. The fuel system needs to be thoroughly inspected to insure there are no hazardous leaks and any...

Q: Only getting luke warm heat out my vents

Hello. The heater is a part of the vehicle's cooling system and uses the same fluid. The first thing I would do is check to make sure that the system is properly filled and bled. If any air gets trapped...