Q: Fluid leak coming from under the vehicle

There is an L shaped pipe or metal line that is leaking fluid, it's located directly underneath the radiator

Hello. A fluid leak from a line beneath the radiator will likely be a power steering or transmission fluid leak. Lines from both systems are commonly run near or into the radiator and are the most common places, aside from the radiator itself, that can leak if there is an issue. If the line runs directly into the radiator it is likely a transmission or engine oil cooler line, with transmission fluid or engine oil running through it. If the line only runs near the radiator, and appears to go to the steering rack then it is likely a power steering pressure or return hose. If the leak is substantial, care must be taken to make sure that none of the vehicle’s fluids run low, or risk the potential of damage to the engine or components. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine what the cause of the leak may be](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/oil-fluid-leak-inspection).

3. Fluid leak coming from under the vehicle