Q: Fluid leak coming from under the vehicle

There is an L shaped pipe or metal line that is leaking fluid, it's located directly underneath the radiator

3. Fluid leak coming from under the vehicle

Q: my neighbor took car to mechanic, to replace struts, all four, parts and labors around 1300 dollars. reasonable?

The price for parts and labor to replace all 4 strut assemblies and alignment after installation of parts is very reasonable at $1300. When I look up labor the two front struts labor is about 4 hours and the rear...

Q: How do you know when the thermostat is stuck when the meter is broken?

Hello. If the engine is leaking coolant then the reservoir is always the first part to read low. I usually start by checking for any visual leaks on the ground or on the engine. The most common cause of a...

Q: my honda accord ex 2002 v4 intermittently jerks one or 2 seconds after full stop.specially in the morning. Atf has been changed.

You may have a transmission or engine problem. Without actually feeling the problem it would be hard to know if it is a misfire in one of the cylinders or a valve body shift solenoid problem in the transmission. If...