Q: Fluid leak coming from under the vehicle

There is an L shaped pipe or metal line that is leaking fluid, it's located directly underneath the radiator

3. Fluid leak coming from under the vehicle

Q: I have a 99 Yukon when I put it in reverse it goes forward. It has only done it twice

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Make sure the linkage on the side of trans moves along with the shifter cable as the cable moves. If that's okay, then drop pan and check the linkage to manual valve...

Q: Antifreeze started leaking out of my car after I parked close to a curb. Some piece came off.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. This suggests that the bottom of the radiator or radiator hose may be damaged, since there is antifreeze leaking. A physical inspection would be needed to confirm this. If...

Q: VSA light is on

Hi There, The VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist) light will come on when it is turned off as a reminder to turn it on. When it is turned off, the vehicle will have normal braking and cornering ability, however it will...