Q: There is a lot of noise coming from the front and rear tires while driving.

I change my tires and still makes loud sound what could be the problem

Q: The engine smokes heavily and consumes fuel abnormally.

The white smoke may potentially indicate a blown cylinder head gasket. When this happens, the cylinder head gasket is failing to seal off the combustion chamber effectively causing an air leak into the cylinder which causes a drop in compression....

Q: Front tires lost thread and worn out

Hi there. If the tires are worn only down the middle, this is caused by a combination of over inflation and the lack of tire rotations. The tires need to be rotated every 5000 miles on this vehicle for the...

Q: ABS, ESP, EBR malfunction

You're getting into an area that is kind of a dark art when you're getting these kinds of codes. While I don't know any of the symptoms that the car is exhibiting, I can tell you that failure in one...