Q: There is a lot of noise coming from the front and rear tires while driving.

I change my tires and still makes loud sound what could be the problem

Q: Car hesitation starting

The problem seems to be causing a lot of electrical issues around the vehicle. With any situation like this, I like to check the connection to the vehicle's battery and test the battery first. Modern vehicles rely highly on electronics...

Q: How do I check the tire pressure?

While checking the tire wear on your car is important, it’s equally as vital that you keep an eye on the tire pressure. While your vehicle is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), it cannot replace physically checking...

Q: Rough idle, stalls when accelerating, engine shuts down while driving with no fault codes.

Hi there. The issue is the coolant thermostat temperature sensor. The sensor is malfunctioning causing the computer (ECM) to think that the engine is either too cold or too hot and causing the fuel mixture to be off. I recommend...