Q: There is a lot of noise coming from the front and rear tires while driving.

I change my tires and still makes loud sound what could be the problem

Q: Car making noise and vibrating

Hello. There are many different reasons that could cause your car to make strange noises. The vibration under your feet when braking could be caused by warped rotors which cause your brakes to vibrate. To properly pinpoint the cause of...

Q: What are the advantages of aftermarket suspension parts?

There are many advantages to using aftermarket steering and suspension parts over factory-made suspension parts on most makes and models. A lot of it has to do with being price competitive and having better than OEM (original equipment manufacturer) warranties....

Q: smoke/steam coming form dipstick 2009 VW GTI Turbo

Hello - it is normal to have a small amount of "fumes" exit the dipstick when it is pulled. The crankcase, is after all, a pretty violent place - oil and extreme temperatures combined with rotating hot metal. If you...