Q: There is a lot of noise coming from the front and rear tires while driving.

I change my tires and still makes loud sound what could be the problem

Q: My sentra vibrates when I'm in gear and stopped, what causes that?

Hi there. Based on the age of your vehicle, I would suspect that the engine / motor mounts are worn out and causing this vibration. An engine mount, made of rubber and steel, has two purposes. One, it secures the...

Q: What does the low tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The low tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when one of your tires is not inflated to the proper air pressure. Driving with an underinflated tire can be very dangerous, so stop as...

Q: Hi, i have a 09 VW GTI, 4 WD and engine 2.0L. VW dealer inspected the car and advised to replace the upper and lower timing cover,

Hello. A timing belt cover replacement on your particular vehicle is a moderately intrusive job, but it can be done at your home or a place of your choice. Replacing the cover takes about 3 hours because the crankshaft must...