Q: There is a knocking sound with every revolution of my front left tire. It's not continuous but every now and then.

There is a knocking sound with every revolution of my front left tire. It's not continuous but every now and then.

You most likely have brake pads that are moving in the caliper bracket and knocking on the bracket when the rotor is moving. This can happen when pads do not fit tight enough in the caliper bracket and the rotor has a little uneven surface. You may need to replace the rotors and install new pads with the proper anti rattle clips.

3. There is a knocking sound with every revolution of my front left tire. It's not continuous but every now and then.