Q: There is a humming in park or drive but only when I push the accelerator not at idle.

The engine makes a humming when you push the accelerator or when its winding down. It also will do it at standstill or when driving.

Depending on the severity of the humming noise and where it may be coming from, this may be related your exhaust vibrating on a heat shield or something else underneath the car. This is somewhat common when a catalytic converter begins to fail. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your catalytic converter.

3. There is a humming in park or drive but only when I push the accelerator not at idle.