Q: there is 3 faults p0706 & u1121-network & u1123-network

sometimes car cant see p&N lever position & sometimes cant see R & D

Hello, thank you for writing in. Lets start with the P0706. This code means that the transmission range sensor is reading outside of it parameters. Typically this is caused by a bad transmission range sensor, or a bad connection. The other two codes are indicating that the main computer is not getting the signals that it needs. Again this is most likely due to a failed range sensor. Start by having the unit replaced, and taking any further diagnostics from there. If you require further assistance with the repair, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. there is 3 faults p0706 & u1121-network & u1123-network