Q: Their is a uhhhhhhhh noise coming from my gear box .i got gear oil inside of it.i really don't know what to do again

Their is a uuhhhh sound coming from My gear box.i really don't understand if I have to buy a new gear box or it has to be repaired:

A: Hi there: Unfortunately, it's very dif...

Hi there:

Unfortunately, it's very difficult to determine the exact reason why your Hyundai Elantra is making that weird noise without being there to inspect the vehicle. Some common issues may include gears that are worn out, damage to rear end axles or rear brake issues as well. To know for sure, contact a professional mechanic and ask them to complete a car is making a noise inspection as soon as possible; so you'll know what needs to be repaired.