Q: There is a hole in the heater / ac housing how do I find out cost

Their is a hole in the heater / ac housing , the mech said what would be the cost

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Unfortunately without knowing the make and model of your vehicle there is no way to know what kind of labor time or parts we are looking at working with. With that being said, when looking into pricing both with your previous technicians and future ones, always compare hourly labor costs, tow fees, and the parts they use. The actual parts needed will also depend on what exactly has a hole, and how complex it is going to be to fix. If the entire climate control module needs to be replaced, you are looking at a more complicated repair, vs. a simple hose that has developed a hole. An inspection is likely going to need to be done to get a true estimate. For more help, gather the make, model, year, and engine type of the vehicle and contact our service department.