Q: The turn signals turn on instead of the low beams

When I turn on the low beams the turn signals turn on instead, when using the turn signals they just get brighter

3. The turn signals turn on instead of the low beams

Q: How Do I Know if the Problem Is the Alternator or the Battery

When your vehicle's engine will not turn over or the Battery Light comes on in the dash, how do you know if it is caused by a defective battery or alternator? This article will help explain how each component works...

Q: Acceleration problems in 2004 Toyota Solara

Your particular vehicle has an electronic throttle body that drives by wire, rather than a mechanical cable. The electronic throttle body relies on signals from the accelerator pedal to know how much to open or close the throttle plate. A...

Q: My car battery is dead but the brake light on dashboard is on

Hello and thanks for writing in. Often times many dash lights will illuminate when the battery is dead, indicating that a particular system (in this case the braking system) does not have the proper voltage to it. This is inherently...