Q: The turn signals turn on instead of the low beams

When I turn on the low beams the turn signals turn on instead, when using the turn signals they just get brighter

3. The turn signals turn on instead of the low beams

Q: U0121 can abs brake unit all dash lights on stalls in reverse

ABS control unit failures are pretty common on these cars, and cause several warning lights to illuminate when they fail, as well as set faults in almost every control module in the car. Based on the information provided, it's very...

Q: Car moving slowly after starting

Hi. If I'm understanding correctly, your vehicle crank slowly. It is possible that the alternator isn't charging. I would also suggest having a professional charge and test your battery to see if it meets specifications. If you're asking another question...

Q: Brake sinks slowly while at stop

The most common cause for the brake pedal to sink slowly to the floor will be the brake master cylinder internal pressure cup failure. The seals may be worn or sludged up from old dirty brake fluid. I have...