Q: The turn signals turn on instead of the low beams

When I turn on the low beams the turn signals turn on instead, when using the turn signals they just get brighter

Hello, thank you for writing in. Turn signal and low bean circuits both route through the dashboard and possibly the steering column. There are several components and areas in which these two circuits could come in contact with each other. There is a chance the two electrical systems are connecting somewhere they should not be. The fastest way to find the issue is to perform electrical testing on the two circuits. Once you find the area or component that is mixing the power supply for the two components, corrective action can be taken. This may involve wrapping the wires so they do not connect, or other similar simple repair. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. The turn signals turn on instead of the low beams