Q: the truck runs in 4 instead of D

the truck runs in 4 instead of D what can it be done how could i solve it

3. the truck runs in 4 instead of D

Q: Q: oil change

It sounds like the facility that performed your oil change may have forgotten to refill the motor with oil after draining the old oil. If there were no signs of visible smoke, smells or oil leaking anywhere, it is quite...

Q: How much do it cost to replace a occupant restraint controller

If the vehicle has an official recall published, this generally mans that the cost will be covered by the manufacturer by reimbursing the dealer for the cost to fix the issue. This normally means the consumer bears no cost to...

Q: My blower motor is bad, should i replace the resistor also?

Hello. We do suggest that you replace the resistor at the same time. It may not be critical, but this will keep the system more uniform. The issue may even be related to the resistor. If you know that it...