Q: The transmission is stuck on either 4x4 or on one gear.

before when it did that i would shut the car off take out the key turn it back on and it would drive like normal but when the issue occurred it get real lazy would drive like a semi almost as if it had no power

Hello there, a few different faults can cause the vehicle to remain stuck in gear. Most commonly seen is a low transmission fluid level, shift solenoid, valve body, or a transmission range sensor fault. A vehicle that can not shift up in gears should not be driven until repairs have been made. Continued driving can damage the transmission. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the perceived loss of power and perform any repairs required.