Q: the transmission and coolant sensor has been replaced car wont start dodge avenger 2013

the transmission and coolant sensor has been replaced car wont start dodge avenger 2013

Hi there. In most cases, when you have maintenance or repair completed on a vehicle system that does not impact the starting of the vehicle (like the cooling system), and it doesn’t start - it’s due to something being removed and not properly reinstalled. This could be as simple as a battery cable that was not reattached correctly, or may have been damaged during the installation. It is also possible, if the battery cable was not removed that a fuse was damaged and needs to be replaced. This type of problem can be difficult to diagnose these issues, so it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. the transmission and coolant sensor has been replaced car wont start dodge avenger 2013