Q: The suv is overheating to much.

About 3 week ago I was driving home from work, it was an average 80 degree day, and I got a flat tire no problem, I fixed the tire, but what was weird was the dex-cool reservoir was literally boiling. I let the car cool down and let the car rest. The dex-cool was leaking behind the front passenger tire I noticed. Than this past week, I drove to the mall and to do errands and I noticed the car started to overheat again, I changed the radiator cap and put fresh dex-cool but the overheating is still happening, I bought a new thermostat just in case it could be this also. What else could be causing this to happen.

You did not mention what was the fix of the leaking coolant by the right tire? I would have the system pressure tested to see if there is any present leaks in the system. If there are no leaks, then a replacement thermostat and water pump may be needed - but first make sure the cooling fan is working and, if it has a fan clutch, then make sure when the engine is hot when you turn off the vehicle that you cannot spin the fan clutch. The fan should not spin more than about a half-a-turn when you try and spin it. If the fan spins easy, then the fan clutch is defective and needs to be replaced. If you want to have the fault verified, I recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your overheating issue to let you know exactly what repairs should be made.