Q: The starter will only make one click sound and the radio and digital mileage go out when trying to start.

I already replaced the starter and checked all the fuses.

Hello There, What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. If you hear a clicking sound when turning the key, it is likely that your starter solenoid may be faulty. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. The dash lights and the radio are designed to turn off momentarily as you describe, when turning the key to the start position in the ignition circuit in an effort to direct all available power to starting the engine. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. The starter will only make one click sound and the radio and digital mileage go out when trying to start.