Q: The starter is out in my car

how do you tell if the starter selenoid is no good?

3. The starter is out in my car

Q: After filling my car up with gas, it has a labored start

I would first retrieve the trouble codes, to see if that can shed some light on what the issue may be. If this problem occurred only after you filled up, then it may possibly be a problem with the type...

Q: Noise in CV Joint

CV joint failure is very common on front wheel drive cars like yours. The CV joints are a ball-in-groove arrangement that allows the axle to drive the front wheels while the wheels are steering. When they get some age on...

Q: I have a 2006 suzuki grand vitara, I just recently changed the battery because it was completely dead, and now when I out it in r

This is likely an electrical issue or defective engine sensor(s). Just as a for instance, the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor detects engine load and generates a signal that is proportional to the amount of vacuum in the intake manifold....