Q: The starter is out in my car

how do you tell if the starter selenoid is no good?

3. The starter is out in my car

Q: I have a 2007 Suzuki XL7, it is constantly beeping and will not stop. I have checked everything and can't figure it out.

Hi there. In most cases, the beeping sound is created when one of two different systems creates an alert; a seat belt warning or a door is ajar. It is common for a system sensor to be damaged, which will...

Q: Q: Loud exhaust

Hello. The symptoms and situation that you describe are commonly associated with an exhaust leak. If your muffler or exhaust pipes were bent when the accident occurred then it is very possible that they developed an exhaust leak and are...

Q: Please help

Hi there. It's possible that you may have installed the wrong sized thermostat, or if you didn't replace the thermostat housing at the same time, this is what's causing your problems. Without being there to see exactly what your issue...