Q: The solenoid on my 1991 grand marquis is smoking

The solenoid is smoking.

3. The solenoid on my 1991 grand marquis is smoking

Q: Front end control arm or ball joint? Cost?

It sounds like your lower control arm ball joint came apart. The fact that it came out is an indication that there is a lot of wear in the front end. You may have also damaged other components like the...

Q: What may cause my car to not crank

Hi there. It sounds like you have an issue either the ignition switch or the clutch switch. If either of these fail it will cause the starter to not get voltage. Most of the time it is caused by the...

Q: took car for oil change, after driving home abs light came on, took it back they said it was a cracked tone ring

Hello. I will be happy to help you. The oil change and the ABS tone ring are unrelated. I would not say suspicious unless they did a tire rotation. Doing a tire rotation would make it remotely possible that they...