Q: The solenoid on my 1991 grand marquis is smoking

The solenoid is smoking.

3. The solenoid on my 1991 grand marquis is smoking

Q: Q: Ignition switch not turning

Hello! I suspect that the key tumbler is seized or broken. Some key tumblers seize up due to lack of lubrication and debris in the cylinder. Usually a little WD-40 will free the tumbler if it is seized. If lubrication...

Q: Check Engine Light with codes P219B and P0305

Hi there. The first code denotes an air fuel mixture ratio concern; and the second code, P0305, is a misfire detected on cylinder 5. There are several possible causes and both codes could be a related fault. An ignition coil,...

Q: White smoke coming from underhood thermostat went up fast. Big leek under radiator on passenger side.

Hi there. when the white smoke appeared under the hood and there was a large puddle under the radiator, then the radiator hose may have blown off. This would be caused by excessive heat or excessive pressure. If the cooling...