Q: The service you performed is supposed to be warranted/guaranteed I believe. I'm having problem with that axle like it came loose

The service I had performed is supposed to be warranted/guaranteed I believe. I'm having problem with that axle like it came loose. How do I get the service I had done through this site redone if still under warranty

Broadly, all labor on repairs, and the replacement parts themselves, are covered by a 12-month/12,000-mile (whichever comes first) warranty. Subject to certain conditions, if any defects in workmanship arise within this period, YourMechanic will work with you to resolve the issue at no additional cost. Please see the complete terms of YourMechanic’s warranty, and complete instructions as to how to submit a claim, at YourMechanic’s Warranty Page. If the problem you are now experiencing is unrelated to previous service (e.g., is new, caused by "new" problems, damage and so forth), the mechanic will bill you for any inspection related to a warranty claim or any further repair services that you order and that are provided by the mechanic to resolve the new issue. The warranty document at the aforementioned link provides additional details but to address your essential inquiry, the bottom line is, yes, subject to reasonable exceptions, any repairs performed by Mechanics dispatched by YourMechanic are covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. The service you performed is supposed to be warranted/guaranteed I believe. I'm having problem with that axle like it came loose