Q: The service engine soon light turn on and it made a pull and it thoes not what to run more then 50 mills

The car made like it pull and the speed whent down and the service engine soon light turn on and the car does not run more then 50 mills por hour

The check engine light indicates that there is likely something wrong with the engine or transmission in your vehicle and will usually come on in conjunction with the vehicle going into the reduced power mode. This happens when the vehicle computer detects something wrong with the engine or transmission that may potentially cause further damage or present a safety issue. It is important to have this diagnosed as soon as possible as it could range from something minor to something more serious. Unfortunately, there are many different reasons for this light to come on and the best way to diagnose is to have the vehicle hooked up to a scanner which will download the engine fault codes indicating more specifically what may be wrong. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. The service engine soon light turn on and it made a pull and it thoes not what to run more then 50 mills