Q: The service engine soon appeared

When I turn my car on, is like us going to turn off at the same time?

A: Hello. If the engine light is coming on, th...

Hello. If the engine light is coming on, then the computer detects that there is a problem. I would start by using a OBD scanner to scan the computer for codes to see what comes up. It should indicate what the computer is seeing as a fault. This will be a good indication of what may need to be replaced. Most of the time, a sudden check engine light appearance is due to a bad ignition coil, throttle body, or the vehicle may simply need a tune up. If you want to have this rough running or stalling condition checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair these issues.