Q: The service engine soon appeared

When I turn my car on, is like us going to turn off at the same time?

3. The service engine soon appeared

Q: Car stalling when idling or stopping

It sounds like your engines Idle Air Control or IAC is acting up. This device increases or decreases airflow into the throttle body to maintain desired idle speed. The idle stop screw may need to be adjusted as well. A...

Q: I the 2011 BMW 328I recently changed the radiator and fan and put in the wrong coolant.

Using the wrong coolant shouldn't have any short-term effects like that. The consequences of using the wrong coolant usually relate to seal and head gasket failures over a long period and if you have replaced it, everything should be fine....

Q: Check engine light is illuminated and the car is not starting

Hey there, thanks for writing in. In the future, please include the code number. There are several codes that this system can set. If you have a crank sensor code, this will cause your car to not start. The...