Q: The service advancetrac message is on as well as the abs and tcs lights on the dash. What is the most likely culprit?

The service advancetrac message is on my display and the abs light and traction control system light have come on on the dashboard. Could an issue with the drivers side brake calipers cause this?

Hi There, The Advancetrac is your traction control system system and works in conjunction with the [ABS system]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/abs-speed-sensor-replacement) in your car. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. These sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. The service advancetrac message is on as well as the abs and tcs lights on the dash. What is the most likely culprit?