Q: The riel light comin on the right side of the dashboard of my 2001 ford tacrus

What does it mean when ur gas light come on the dashboard on the right side on my 2001 ford tarcus

Hi there. Most of the time, a gas pump or gas cap warning light is an indicator that your fuel level is dangerously low, or that a problem has been detected with the EVAP system. The EVAP system is designed to capture and recirculate evaporative emission from the fuel back into the engine bay. In most cases, the light is triggered when the gas cap is either not tight enough or is broken and needs to be replaced. If you’re experiencing this warning light, it’s best to ensure the fuel tank is full and the gas cap is tight when you are done filling the tank. If the light still illuminates, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection.

3. The riel light comin on the right side of the dashboard of my 2001 ford tacrus