Q: The rear window automatically comes down after closing it using the second stage on the switch.

Initially this problem happened when exiting my car and closing that door, then seeing the rear driver's side window slide down. I then attempted to close the window, however it wouldn't go up. As I proceeded to open the window more, it fell completely through and that was it. My friend who is a mechanic inspected the issue and replaced the window regulator only (not the motor) as it appeared it had been worn out and jammed. Upon installation, the window now operates, however, when closing the window using the second stage, it will automatically come down about 10 cm. Attempting to close the window using the first stage of the switch the window closes. The problem only seems to occur when using the automatic close function. I have heard I may need to reset the window or update the car system? I tried to reset the window, except I can't seem to do it right, maybe since the window can't fully close using the automatic stage?What do you think the issue is, and how can I reset the windows?

3. The rear window automatically comes down after closing it using the second stage on the switch.