Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-odbx6xjs:173:8

Q: The rear window automatically comes down after closing it using the second stage on the switch.

Initially this problem happened when exiting my car and closing that door, then seeing the rear driver's side window slide down. I then attempted to close the window, however it wouldn't go up. As I proceeded to open the window more, it fell completely through and that was it. My friend who is a mechanic inspected the issue and replaced the window regulator only (not the motor) as it appeared it had been worn out and jammed. Upon installation, the window now operates, however, when closing the window using the second stage, it will automatically come down about 10 cm. Attempting to close the window using the first stage of the switch the window closes. The problem only seems to occur when using the automatic close function. I have heard I may need to reset the window or update the car system? I tried to reset the window, except I can't seem to do it right, maybe since the window can't fully close using the automatic stage?What do you think the issue is, and how can I reset the windows?

A: Try this procedure for resetting the window...

Try this procedure for resetting the windows: with all the car windows fully closed, enter the car and put the key in the switch. Turn the key to the on position, but do not start the car. Lower the driver's window fully using the first position of the switch. When the window reaches the bottom, push the switch the rest of the way down to the second position and hold it there for ten seconds.

Then, raise the window fully using the first position and, when the window reaches the top, press the switch the rest of the way to the second position and hold it there for ten seconds. Repeat this procedure for all the other windows from the driver's control, next doing passenger's front, then passenger's rear, and then driver's rear. Then, turn off the key and remove it. The next time you turn the car on, the windows should work correctly.

If not, then I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect the windows for you.

Recommended services
Get a Quote