Q: Q: Shocks

the rear of my truck is sagging and bouncing while driving

Q: Whining noise before starting-key in the ON position but not turning over the engine. 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Hello - your truck has a secondary air injection pump, which is powered by an electric motor. It is located under the hood, and is power up in the "Run" ignition switch position. I suspect what you are hearing is...

Q: white smoke after head gasket repair

When ever an engine blows a head gasket and leaks coolant into one or more cylinders and pushes the coolant into the exhaust flooding the catalyst and muffler with coolant. After the repairs to the engine are made to fix...

Q: Automatic transmission does not shift into 2nd gear.

This issue may be caused by a couple of different things. A gasket near the transmission filter where it mounts to the valve body could be leaking causing the hydraulics within the transmission not to engage second gear properly. On...