Q: Q: Shocks

the rear of my truck is sagging and bouncing while driving

Q: Q: Headlights not working?

The multi-function switch is a common fault with your Chevrolet C1500 Suburban. Sometimes the lights don't work at all. Other times the high beams will work but not the low beams. Moving the column up and down could possibly indicate...

Q: Q: Car hard to start when warm

A Check Engine Light can be caused by many problems, and in fact, is probably related to your hard starting problem. I would recommend having the vehicle diagnosed by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They can scan...

Q: Q: Car won't run

A no start condition on a vehicle can be caused by many things, but with very limited information, it is nearly impossible to know the problem. Potential causes can be an ignition issue, fuel, timing, a computer issue, etc. Because...