Q: My car goes through tires.

the rear end is squirelly hardly keep it on the road

3. My car goes through tires.

Q: COOLANT RESERVOIR IS STEAMING HOT

Hi there. Most of the time when you see "steam" coming from the overflow tank, it's due to higher than normal or overheating problems within the coolant system. As you know, when coolant and water reach "boiling temperature", water evaporates...

Q: Q: White smoke from the exhaust

White smoke usually means coolant is burning. In your case it may be getting into the engine through an intake gasket or a head gasket. I've seen occasions where a gasket might leak under certain conditions, hot cold, high pressure,...

Q: Curb hit

The most common parts that gets damage besides the rims and tires are: the spindles, axles, lower control arms, steering pitman arm, tie rods, ball joints, brake components, shocks, shock mounts, motor and transmission mounts, rear axle housings and axles,...