Q: My car goes through tires.

the rear end is squirelly hardly keep it on the road

3. My car goes through tires.

Q: P0507 idle code

The code P0507 is for a problem with the idle control valve. If all other checks are good with vacuum leaks and inlet air tubes then you may need to replace the idle control valve.

Q: Drive shaft replacement

Hello. Replacing a driveshaft usually require replacement of the driveshaft itself and any bearings or couplings that go with it. Most driveshafts will have at least one center support bearing or flex coupler joint that should also be replaced at...

Q: Car accelerates then slows down before changing into proper gear when moving from a stopped position

The problem is addressed in technical bulletin 06-07-30-023E. The problem is a slipping second clutch inside the transmission and requires the clutch and steel clutch plates and seals to be replaced. This requires the transmission to be removed and disassembled....