Q: My car goes through tires.

the rear end is squirelly hardly keep it on the road

3. My car goes through tires.

Q: Loose sound coming from underneath the car

Hi there, The loose sound coming from under the car that doesn't seem to create any problems is most likely the sway bar end links. These links act exactly as you have described. They are fairly cheap and easy to...

Q: Squeaking/squealing noise when I'm driving but stops when I hit the brakes

In all likelihood, the brake pad wear sensors are just beginning to contact the brake rotors. This will create a loud squealing sound that may change pitch, or stop completely when the brakes are applied. Have a certified technician inspect...

Q: Whistling sound coming from front of car while driving.

This sounds like a possible bad wheel bearing. I would enlist the help of a YourMechanic professional to check your wheel bearings with an automotive stethoscope. This will help the professional to determine where the noise is coming from. Other...