Q: The radio will not respond or turn on, opens up on LCD then immediately crashes, other buttons do not work.

The radio is not wanting to turn on. I have base radio with SYNC, no MTF. Its all software based with LCD screens and while the entirety of my other interface works, any of the radio/audio related buttons do not work except for the on/off volume , and when I go to turn it on the radio screen opens up on the LCD then immediately closes. No other response except it will respond to CD's being put into it and eject them, but will not play.

3. The radio will not respond or turn on, opens up on LCD then immediately crashes, other buttons do not work.