Q: The radio will not come on??? And the fuse is not blown

The radio will not cone on and we have checked the fuses and they are all fine and still good

Hi there. The radio in most Suzuki’s is powered by both a series of fuses (two typically) and an electrical relay. It is possible that the relay is faulty or has an exposed wire that is creating a short circuit. It is also possible that the radio itself is broken; which tends to happen after 10 years of use. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a radio is not working inspection to determine the best course of action.