Q: The radio and lighter don't work

The electrical system is out. I have no radio, no lighter, but the interior lights and dashboard lights work.

3. The radio and lighter don't work

Q: Idrive and TPI malfunction.

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of electrical issues. If the Idrive system is not working properly then it may be possible that the Idrive computer has failed, or possibly the...

Q: I've been having issue with smoke coming out my exhaust now it's smoking from my converter

Your exhaust can get to over 500 degrees F. It should not be touched by hand or can cause burns. You should check to see if the coolant or engine oil is getting low to see if the engine has...

Q: my bank 1 sensor 2 has been replaced and check engine light still comes up. i have also changed my catalyst converter, and my car

Hi there. Unfortunately, these type of issues are incredibly complex to pinpoint and isolate the root source of the problem. Typically the best way to complete the diagnosis is to have a professional mechanic start by completing a check engine...