Q: The oxygen sensor is poping up after computer was stolen and installed.

Computer, air filter, sparks, and cables were stolen from my car. My mechanic has repaired the issue using parts from a junk yard but the oxygen sensor is popping up. He is telling that it could be due to a damage computer or because the computer that they use is for a 4 entry cable rather than 6. I have no idea what he is talking about. I must add that I am currently living in mexico and the computer that they used is for a mexican car, not american, and also my car is a special edition. I want to get a good explanation from a reliable source. Thanks!

3. The oxygen sensor is poping up after computer was stolen and installed.