Q: The overheating coolant light keeps coming up and fluid leaks now out of the radiator

Temp keeps rising after a 15 km distance, gave it coolant and now it's spitting out

My car has a automatic transmission.

Hello - your overheating problem could have several sources: failed water pump (BMW OEM pumps have plastic impellers which fail when they get old), clogged radiator, thermostat not opening properly, or leaks from hoses, the radiator itself can leak between the aluminum core and plastic end tanks as you have noticed. I would recommend having a car is overheating inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your vehicle location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• The overheating coolant light keeps coming up and fluid leaks now out of the radiator