Q: The number 8 cylinder is skipping.

I checked the compression. I checked for fire. I done a noid light test. I done an ohm test. I replaced the injector. Still skipping on the same cylinder. It started skipping all of a sudden going down the road and has not stopped.

A: If you have good compression, fuel and spar...

If you have good compression, fuel and spark to the cylinder then you may have an excessive carbon build-up on the valves, causing low amounts of fuel to enter the cylinder. I would recommend using Ford’s combustion chamber cleaner; you can follow the directions on the can. Run two cans through the intake system to remove any excess carbon build up and then you may need to clean the fuel injectors to make sure injectors are clean. Alternately, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to help you clean the fuel injectors as part of the fuel injector replacement package.