Q: Q: The motor shakes

motor is shaking bad and the vdc light comes on and said vdc off. Also is looses power as i press the gas. Also my air come on and off blowing cold one minute then it goes out hot. My battery keeps going dead. I had the alternator change and bought new battery

Hi. The engine could be shaking because it has a misfire, bad fuel injectors, broken engine mount or bad internal parts in the engine. The vdc light is on because the Pcm is detecting a fault in the engine. The a/c compressor is probably causing the off and on cooling problem. There could be a broken wire or blown fuse in the charging system causing the battery not to charge. There also could be a defective alternator or battery causing this problem as well. I suggest you have a certified tech from YourMechanic come and diagnosis the shaking issue you are having.

3. Q: The motor shakes